Sunday 9 December 2018

Day 9 - 30 Days of TV Challenge.

Day 9 - Best Scene Ever.

This is so hard, because in so many TV shows there is an unforgettable scene or episode in every season of TV shows. Films are so much easier for favourite scenes, because there's only so much in such a condensed amount of storyline. I did do a best movie scenes post though, so I will link that below.

However, back to the question, and really thinking about this I struggled because I don't want to keep repeating myself or dwelling on sad moments. So on a happier note, I think the scene from Friends where Rachel realises that Ross has always loved her, is a nice mixture of happy and sad.

Season 2, Episode 14: The one with the prom video. (Linked below)

Youtube clip - Day 9 - Best Scene Ever

This scene has to be the best, because eventhough it's only season 2, it was such a long time coming. I have to admit, that when I rewatched Friend's Ross really frustrated me, but at this point, it was just pure adorable.
I know a lot of people don't get the Friend's hype, but this scene just seems so real to me! And it was just one that always comes to mind when you think of memorable scenes. There is a lot of great scenes in Friends, especially Ross and Rachel scenes, but this is epic in the way that this is when she first really realised she loved him, and there's so much humour, and a little bit of sadness too to make it the best scene.

Honourable mentions (SPOILERS):

  • Charlie's death in Lost.
  • Opie's death in Sons of Anarchy (I would have done this but it's so sad!!)
  • When Lorelai proposes to Luke in Gilmore Girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment