Friday 21 December 2018

Day 20 - 30 Days of TV Challenge.

Day 20 - Favourite kiss.

For this one it has to be Chuck and Blair in Gossip Girl! At first, I really didn't like either Chuck or Blair, but as a couple I loved them. Such a powerful and in love couple, I rooted for them far more than I did for Dan and Selena.
Obviously, if you've never watched Gossip Girl, you'll have no idea who I'm talking about, but it's basically about a bunch of rich teenagers, who get followed about and documented by a blog called 'Gossip Girl'. The blog shares rumours, secrets and causes havoc for this group of teenagers, and half of the story line is so unbelievable, but I couldn't help but continue to watch it.
Chuck and Blair were my favourites though, because as awful as they got, they adored each other, and there was so many scenes between them that could give you butterflies; one of which when Chuck actually tells Blair he loves her back.
Chuck travelled Europe, trying to avoid Blair, but ends up returning and giving her her favourite gifts from France and Germany, and finally mans up and tells her he loves her too.
Such a cute moment, in the midst of a fairly cringey TV show, and it's so good to finally see them happy together.

Youtube clip - Chuck says "I love you too"

No comments:

Post a Comment