Wednesday 12 December 2018

Day 12 - 30 Days of TV Challenge.

Day 12 - An episode you've watched more than 5 times.

I think for this it would definitely be a Friend's episode, or Gilmore Girls, because they're both shows I watched on Channel 4, or Comedy Central growing up, and I've also rewatched them on Netflix.
Shows like that, easy to watch and funny, have always been a great way to pass the time, and I think they're shows you never get fed up of.
When it's such a long running TV show it's easy to forget a lot of episodes, so they're so easy to rewatch.
I remember coming in from school and putting on E4 on my freeview box to watch either of them, probably when I was even too young to get half of the jokes. But they're definitely shows I've watched countless times, especially with the amount of re-runs on TV.
If you're quite a busy person and like background noise, I would definitely watch Gilmore Girls, especially if you haven't seen it in years, because I found it's so much funnier than I remembered, and so easy to follow if you want to watch TV, but don't want to give something your full attention.



No comments:

Post a Comment