Sunday 16 December 2018

Day 15 - 30 Days of TV Challenge.

Day 15 - Favourite Female Character.

I found this one a lot harder, because lately there's so many powerful, funny or relatable women in TV.
I do think my favourite right now has to be Annalise Keating, from How To Get Away With Murder.
Annalise is such a strong character, and the entire show is amazing, but she just makes it so much more entertaining. Viola Davis absolutely nails the part, and makes the show so gripping and intense; she has managed to make me both laugh and cry, and I honestly think she is perfect for the role.
The issues represented throughout the show are portrayed so real and emotional, that at times it is hard to watch, but she does it so well.
If you've never watched it I would definitely recommend it, because it's so easy to get invested in it, within the drama and the comedy too, it's very entertaining.


No comments:

Post a Comment