Tuesday 11 December 2018

Day 11 - 30 Days Of TV Challenge.

Day 11 - A show that disappointed you.

I think this is a slightly unpopular and maybe even controversial opinion, but Riverdale was so disappointing for me.
At first i really enjoyed it, like the first season, it was pretty good. But the second season was so unbelievably cringey, it got to the point where I couldn't bare to watch it anymore. I did stop watching it, but I have watched various of the late season 2 and some of season 3 episodes recently, and it's still not great. I feel like it could have been a one season kinda thing, but it just got dragged out and made me cringe so so bad.
The whole "red circle" thing in season 2 was the start of the unbearable second hand embarrassment for me, and so many characters just began to grate on me.
I know a lot of people do enjoy it though, but it's just not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment