Friday 21 December 2018

Day 21 - 30 Days Of TV Challenge.

Day 21 - Favourite Ship.

So in case anyone is unaware, to "ship" is to root for or to want two people to become a couple. Pretty sure it started on Tumblr, when people would ship film characters or TV characters together, even if they were never actually a couple in the movie or programme.
However, I think my favourite ship was an actual TV couple, and I would say Chuck and Blair, but my last post was about them, so instead I'd have to say Luke and Lorelai on Gilmore Girls.
Gilmore Girls was just full of cute couples, I shipped Rory and Dean sooo bad, but the biggest ship was always Luke and Lorelai. I'm sure I cried when she proposed to him.
Luke was so obviously always in love with her, and when Lorelai finally realised it was a long awaited episode.
I don't know anyone who would disagree that they are the most perfect couple, and they were definitely meant for eachother.
I was gutted when Christopher came back and she slept with him, and not to mention MARRIED him. However, despite a whole lot of selfishness between both Luke and Lorelai, they do eventually end up together, and happy married.
Their relationship is so on and off, and sometimes non existent, but still nonetheless, my favourite ship.


No comments:

Post a Comment