Saturday 8 December 2018

Day 5 - 30 Days of TV Challenge.

Day 5 - A TV show you hate.

You would assume this would be easy, but it's actually really hard, because generally if I don't like a TV show, I stop watching it long before I could begin to "hate" it.
However,  I think a lot of your boring daytime television could come into this, like Antiques Roadshow or Homes Under The Hammer, because I just don't find it entertaining.
Other TV shows that I have tried and really not got along with would be The I.T Crowd, or Marvel's Daredevil, despite a lot of people raving about it.
Also, a lot of TV shows that come up on Netflix I tend to get one or two episodes in and find little or no interest in are quite common. I got a couple episodes into Grace and Frankie, and just didn't find it funny, and I got almost all the way through Insatiable before I really couldn't bare the cringe and storyline any longer.
But I don't particularly hate any TV show, or at least none that I despise so much that they have come to mind whilst writing this.


No comments:

Post a Comment