Tuesday 11 December 2018

Day 10 - 30 Days of TV Challenge.

Day 10 - A show you thought you wouldn't like but ended up loving.

If you've read my previous post, you'd know that I was completely shocked by how much I ended up liking The Good Place. However, another show I didn't think I'd like would be Brooklyn Nine-Nine, because I expected a cheesy and predictable comedy show.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine is a comedy about the 99th police precinct in Brooklyn, and I can honestly say I have never ever laughed at a TV show so much. Andy Samberg is the main character, but it's based around the detectives within the precinct and their captain, played by Andre Braugher, who is a very strict and formal man, the absolute polar opposite of Samberg's character, Jake Peralta.
The most hilarious character has to be Charles Boyle, played by Joe Lo Truglio, because everything he does, down to the one liners and facial expressions are perfect. Peralta and Boyle are partners and work together so so well, they make the show what it is.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone, as it's an easy watch, and absolutely hilarious too.


No comments:

Post a Comment