Thursday 13 December 2018

Day 13 - 30 Days of TV Challenge.

Day 13 - Favourite Childhood show.

There's so so many shows that I loved as a child, and it definitely depends on which age you'd call "childhood", but the one that stands out the most is Hannah Montana.
I remember the release on Disney Channel, and every weekend catching up on all the episodes we'd missed at our dad's house. Given that it started in 2006, and I would have been 8 at the time, so I think it's fair to call it a childhood show.
That whole era of Disney Channel was insanely good though; Wizards of Waverly Place, That's So Raven, Kim Possible, Lizzie McGuire, the list goes on.
Hannah Montana was definitely my favourite though, I can remember when it was first aired, right up until it ended, and it was such a big part of my youth.


No comments:

Post a Comment