Friday 7 December 2018

Day 2 - 30 day TV show challenge.

Day 2 - A show you wish more people were watching.

I watch a crazy variety of TV shows, so I know there's a lot that many people would think aren't worth watching so this will be really hard.
It definitely depends on the genre, because I could easily say that not a lot of people I know watch The Vampire Diaries, and I think its great, but I know there's an insane amount of other people that do watch it, hence the spin offs. In terms of underappreciated shows though, I would say that The Good Place is a bit of a hidden gem.
The only reason I decided to watch The Good Place on Netflix is because my younger brother talked me into it, saying that it's nowhere near as cringey as the description on Netflix made it sound.
I gave it the benefit of the doubt and ended up watching the first season 3 times, and the second twice!
I honestly think it's hilarious, and it's really managed to keep going, despite at first I thought there could only be one season made out of the plot.
The third season is currently streaming weekly on Netflix, and although I might be a few weeks behind, it hasn't disappointed me yet.
I would definitely recommend it, because it really is so entertaining.


No comments:

Post a Comment