Saturday 8 December 2018

Day 7 - 30 Days of TV Challenge.

Day 7 - Least favourite episode of your favourite TV show.

For this one I instantly knew what I would choose, and it's an episode of The Vampire Diaries. It's not a least favourite, because it's bad, but because of how much it made me cry and broke my heart. There will be spoilers in this, because it includes deaths and I'll also mention after effects of the episode, as certain characters turn their humanity off as a result of it.
Season 6, episode 14: "Stay".
Throughout watching the show, there has been so many deaths, and ressurections, but this might have been the most heartbreaking. Elizabeth Forbes, Carolines mum dies of cancer, and it was so sad and had such a big impact on everyone. It caused Caroline to shut off her humanity, and in turn, force Stefan to shut his off too. Damon lost his best friend, and painfully reminisced about the supposed passing of his own mother. And even, through a chain of events, it eventually causes the death of the gemini coven; if Damon, Bonnie and Elena never went back to 1903 prison world to get Lily Salvatore, to trigger Stefans humanity. This in turn, made Bonnie leave Kai in the prison world, and then trigger his masacre at Jo and Alaric's wedding, which was equally as heartbreaking as Liz's death.
Season 6 made me get so attached to so many characters, but especially Liz and Jo, and this is definitely the most heartbreaking season yet. I haven't finished the show yet though, so I assume it's only going to get even more sad.


No comments:

Post a Comment