Friday 14 December 2018

Day 14 - 30 Days of TV Challenge.

Day 14 - Favourite male character.

This one was surprisingly easy, maybe because it's from a show I'm currently watching, but it seemed a good pick; Damon Salvatore. Honestly, I didn't like him when I first started watching The Vampire Diaries, and I still haven't finished it, but I think he's just hilarious and charming.
I don't know of anyone whose watched the show and hasn't ended up loving him. His character is so sarcastic and funny, yet a such a real personality, to say he's a mythical creature.
I found at some points in the show it did get a bit boring, or even frustrating, which you'd expect from a long running show, but Damon kept it going in my opinion. Whether it was his love for Elena, or his witty comments, it kept the show going when there may not have been much more going on.
And referring back to a earlier post about Liz Forbes' death, I sobbed at not only her passing, but how human Damon had become; from the hard shell exterior he first portrayed, to someone who actually cares for people, and gains friendships with Bonnie and Liz.
I just feel that in terms of him being so likable, and the character growth and progression, he has to be my favourite male character.


No comments:

Post a Comment