- Fast and Furious: Seriously, I have tried my best to watch and appreciate these films, and I just cant. All I see is people driving fast cars and committing crimes, in every single film, where's the originality?
- 90% of Adam Sandler movies: he's not even funny, and as a child he was for some reason deemed as an appropriate person to put on TV constantly for us all to watch. Unbearable.
- The Star Wars franchise: I have desperately tried to enjoy these films, for the sake of everyone else in the entire world, but I just can't seem to get into them. Maybe it's because I wasn't raised on them like the majority of people I know, but due to my struggles to enjoy them at this age, I'm going to just give up on them now.
- The Sharknado movies: I genuinely am struggling to even understand why the concept of a sharknado even exists.
- Ghost: I was given the option to study this for my A2 film exam, and I couldn't even bring myself to watch the whole thing, shocking is the only word to describe it.
- The Die Hard movies: not a fan, not at all, sorry.
- World War Z: I have an unbearable hate for this movie, and that upsets me a lot because I love anything zombie related.
- Spring Breakers: I can't even think of a basic plot line to sum up the film, it was that bad.
- Titanic: Yes, I know it's the second best selling movie of all time, but that doesn't make it good.
- Mission Impossible: This could be biased due to my hatred for Tom Cruise, but the films are shocking and I wouldn't ever want to put myself through watching them again.
Tuesday, 14 June 2016
TWO HUNDRED PAGE VIEWS - least favourite films of all time.
As I reach this milestone, minor to some, but a milestone either way, I thought I'd write a little post about my least favourite films ever. Not to annoy anyone, but just to give an insight into the type of films I just can't seem to appreciate.